About Me

My photo
I can't live without my mascara (because i have small eyes)... I love good chocolate, good cheese and good wine (especially White Chardonnay)... I love colourful patent leather ballerina from Salvatore Ferragamo (but they ain't have my size and I stil can't afford it)... I like reading (book, magazine and even map)... I like writing (and that's why I'm here)... I love travelling (and always wanted to be a back-packer)... I'm like an active volcano (so don't mess with me)... I have high standards and principles for myself, as well as for others (so sometimes people hate me)...

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Post-Graduate Symptom :P

Well, it's been quite sometimes since I posted my last blog. Not because I am lazy, but because of some problems with my blog that causes me being unable to view my blog, but I solved the problem, haha.. BRAVO!! Everything goes back to normal now.

Have been staying at home for a month. Had a great Chinese New Year celebration, stayed at grandma's house, had a little more liqour than I should, sleep a lot, eat way toooo much and gain more weight. Most importantly, I have started job hunting :(

I am now a graduate. Erm, not officially until I receive my Advanced Diploma certificate. Now everyday, apart from browsing the net and classified for some suitable jobs, I am worrying dead for my final result. "What will be the result for my PR campaign planning paper?", "Did I do badly for my Socio-Comm paper?", "How's my thesis"...Questions as such keep running through my head. I think I can only put them aside when I finally get the result. I hate all these, I hate worries, but I always carry them with my life and I think, this will be the last time I care so much for my academic result, unless I have a gut to go for a Master course again...

Hmmmm, I have been spending my days in a pretty relaxing way, splurged on Cecelia Ahern's book and spend most of my time reading them, if not playing with PSP. I didn't get her celebrated "PS, I Love You" as her other three books are on promotion - which cost only RM 64.90 (yes, three books for this price). So, I think that's a good deal, since I have plenty of time to let myself wander around her fairytale-like love stories.





The books ... still in a wrapped condition. Apart from touching stories, especially those like "Kite Runner", I think I have a weakness for books with beautiful covers as well ... haha.. but of course, the storyline comes first!





Cecelia Ahern's "A place Called Here", "If You Could See Me Now" and "Where Rainbows End"... Currently reading "A Place Called Here", gonna finish soon...

I should enjoy moment like this as much as I can. Relax as much as I could before I start my hectic working life and face real challenges and meet all kind of people. I kinda feel like those days're gone. Those days where I will be carrying my CK tote with notes inside, holding uncountable sheets of literature review, sitting in the air-conditioned Old Town or the roadside Mamak with BeeJeff and Mr. C for thesis consultation are gone. Those days where we will hop to Pizza Hut for lunch are gone. Those days where we will spend long hours in front of computers, facing the spreadsheet, eyes blurring with all the figures are gone. Those days where we will tease and make fun of each others are gone. Those days where we lay together, talking something bad about others are gone. Those days where we share funny jokes and memories are gone.


And all these are the days I missed. I missed all of them badly. I started to miss what I have been done, whom I have met in my 4-year college life.


In front of me, is a long way ahead. I should move forward and bring along all the wonderful memories with me :) It was all of them, who contributed a precious part of my life, and made who I am today.

1 comment:

Dvon Ri said...

Hey how are you doing?

I've read 'Where Rainbow Ends' and I LURVE IT SO MUCH!