About Me

My photo
I can't live without my mascara (because i have small eyes)... I love good chocolate, good cheese and good wine (especially White Chardonnay)... I love colourful patent leather ballerina from Salvatore Ferragamo (but they ain't have my size and I stil can't afford it)... I like reading (book, magazine and even map)... I like writing (and that's why I'm here)... I love travelling (and always wanted to be a back-packer)... I'm like an active volcano (so don't mess with me)... I have high standards and principles for myself, as well as for others (so sometimes people hate me)...

Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 Resolutions!!

Here comes the new 2009 and I guess I am old enough to make some new year resolutions..hahahaha....


  1. Get a good job!!
  2. Work hard and work smart!!
  3. Start saving more.
  4. Learn to do some investment, especially in terms of Unit Trust!
  5. Start a healthier life :)
  6. Join Yoga or Belly Dancing class or go to gym (at least once per week!!)
  7. Have stronger initiative in becoming an one-day vegetarian (Say no to carbohydrate, oil and meat in any day of a week)
  8. Continue learning German and Spanish so that I can write and speak fluently!!
  9. Write and speak better English.
  10. Spend more time with him…
  11. Allocate more time for my best friends!!
  12. Visit grandma more often.
  13. Go for some nice trips (Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Macau… or maybe visit Lisa in Germany :P)
  14. Sign up some traveling packages for mama and papa…
  15. Control my temper…
  16. Smile and laugh more :)
  17. Treat people around me better.
  18. Buy myself a piece of designer’s jewel or bag (Mont Blanc, Salvatore Ferragamo, Coach, DKNY……)
  19. Satisfy my desire for unique cuisine and learn more about wine!
  20. Shop LESS (after getting myself what I really wanted as stated above, haha) and Save MORE!
  21. Make sure that I have enough money in my account so that I can get myself a nice car in 2010!!

    Ok, because I am 21 in 2009 (not officially until I celebrate my birthday), I will only have 21 resolutions for the year of 2009!!
    Wish me all the best!!

1 comment:

fresh said...

hey gal! finally found your blog n saw that u linked me. hehehe...

happy new year and all the best of luck with ur resolutions! :D